Hotel Stil Cartagena - Cartagena
A convenient accommodation in Cartagena de Indias, Hotel Stil Cartagena is an excellent base to explore this large Caribbean beach resort city, starting with the India Catalina Monument and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the colonial walled city.
Providing functional conference meeting rooms, audio-visual equipment, and event catering Hotel Cartagena is a great venue for business events, too. The Stil Cartagena restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, with room service available. A conference room located on the 11th floor of the building offers amazing views over the fortress of Castillo San Felipe de Barajas and Cartagena Bay. Additional hotel services include luggage storage.
Guests should be aware that parking is not available on site.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $31
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 99 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1970
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningStil Cartagena Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Hotel Stil Cartagena - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for USD 17.5 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 7 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.