Llevant - Costa Brava
The accommodation privileged surroundings and facilities offer to the clients a lot of choices: from sport activities such as tennis, aquatic sports or trekking to great tourist attractions such as the lighthouse of Sant Sebastià, the archaeological sites of Empúries, the delightful Dalinian route or the botanical gardens.
This warming Hotel in the Costa Brava is also a perfect destination for traditional cuisine lovers since it is provided with the best seasonal products by the famous market in Palafrugell and has a carefully chosen wine list.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $122
- Standard Double Room, Sea View
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Double Room, Courtyard View
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Llevant - Costa Brava’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 8 per 24 hours
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 13 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): HG-000283