Hotel Quadrifolio - Cartagena
Hotel Quadrifolio is a delightful, luxury hotel in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. It makes the perfect lodging for a romantic weekend, a city getaway, or a proper holiday in a secluded resort with its convenient location, as Rafael Núñez International Airport is just a 20-minute ride away.
Cartagena de Indias is a large, Caribbean, beach resort city on the northern coast of Colombia, in the Caribbean Coast Region of the capital of Bolívar Department. Hotel Quadrifolio, being a 4-star hotel in central Cartagena de Indias, is set in a unique, 17th-century, colonial house that has been completely refurbished, but that still maintains some of its historical features making it an enchanted place where you can relax and simply enjoy your holidays.
On the rooftop, the hotel has a heated pool and a luxury spa tub. The continental breakfast will start each morning right. From the terrace, you can enjoy spectacular views of the city and sunbathe in privacy. For those who want to explore the stunning Caribbean beauty in an exclusive way, the hotel offers a great speedboat that can host up to 18 people. Spa and wellness lovers will be able to choose their massages and treatments from a vast range available to make their holiday perfect by pampering themselves! Have you ever tried typical Caribbean dishes? Hotel Quadrifolio Restaurant offers fantastic menus, including both international and national dishes based on exotic flavors.
Hotel Quadrifolio also offers a great reception service that can be used to confirm flights; make bookings for restaurants, shows, and events; get laundry service, and tour organization to Islas del Rosario, Barú, and Tierra Bomba islands. To make travel stress-free, the hotel also provides roundtrip airport shuttle service with advance request for a surcharge. The convenience of free WiFi access is also available to guests.
Pets and service animals are not permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $189
- Luxury Suite
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Spa tub
- Conference space size (feet) - 1506
- Conference space size (meters) - 140
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningQuadrifolio - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Hotel Quadrifolio - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for COP 130000 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.