Resorts World Langkawi - Langkawi area
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Recreational facilities
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
This hotel has 3 restaurants. On-site recreation includes scuba diving, rowing/canoeing and fishing. Taman Sari Royal Heritage is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as body wraps, body treatments and aromatherapy. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $48
- Premier Suite
- Premier Sea View
- Special Offer Chillax Package
- Deluxe Room, Sea View
- Superior Room, Sea View
- Deluxe Garden View (room only)
- Stay 2 Nights in Resort World Langkawi and get 1 Night Free in Resort Hotel Genting
- Deluxe Room, Sea View (Stay 2 Nights)
- Superior Sea View - Promo Hot Deal
- Deluxe Garden View - Promo Hot Deal
- Superior Sea View
- Deluxe, Sea View - Promo Hot Deal
- Deluxe Garden View
- Special Offer Sunset Cruise Package
- Deluxe Room, Sea View (Run on House - Chillax Promotion)
- Deluxe Sea View
- Deluxe Garden View (Room & Breakfast)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 210 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
In the hotel
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Water skiing on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 463
- Conference space size (meters) - 43
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Taman Sari Royal Heritage. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningSeagull Coffee House - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Zest - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Resorts World Langkawi - Langkawi area’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: MYR 100 per stay
Rollaway beds are available for MYR 50 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for MYR 10 per hour (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.