Hotel La Casona - Barranquilla
An optimal accommodation for your trip to Barranquilla, Colombia, Hotel La Casona is an excellent base to enjoy the Carnaval de Barranquilla, one of the biggest carnivals in the world with traditions dating back to the 19th Century, declared by UNESCO as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
Hotel La Casona offers all guests the chance to prepare their own meal benefiting from the common kitchen, and to enjoy relaxing moments in the lovely patio while reading, chatting or having a refreshing drink.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Double Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV channels
Hotel La Casona - Barranquilla’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.