Villa Pirandello - Rome
Just footsteps from the Hotel Villa Pirandello you can immerse yourself in the park of the fabulous Villa Torlonia, the tree-lined streets, ornate villas, and also many great gelato places.
With its antique furniture and refined decor, this charming Rome hotel accommodation offers an intimate setting, to make you feel both pampered and at home. Two meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, and event catering are available. The hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
The on-site VP Lounge Bar offers an informal and welcoming atmosphere, where guests can enjoy breakfast as well as snacks and drinks throughout the day. Room service is also available within limited hours.
An area shuttle and a roundtrip airport shuttle are available on request with advance notice, also for extra charges. Tourists, holidaymakers, honeymooners, and business travelers alike will find the Villa Pirandello Hotel in Rome exceeds all expectations for a visit to the Eternal City and her resplendent charms.
Note: Pets and service animals are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $43
- Deluxe Double Room, Terrace
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use, Terrace
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningVP Lounge Bar - This cocktail bar serves breakfast only.
Villa Pirandello - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
Self parking costs EUR 20 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 55 per vehicle
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.