Hotel Amaraigua - Adults Only - Malgrat de Mar
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping a cool drink poolside? Don't miss out as there is a poolside bar as well as a bar/lounge if you prefer to sip your beverage indoors. The leisure facilities include a sauna.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Single Room
- Standard Triple Room for 3 people
- Disable Room
- Standard Room
- Double Room
- Standard Triple Room (for 2 Adults and 1 Child)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 88 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 16
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- Children (15 years old and younger) not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Caters to adults only
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
All-inclusive room rates at Hotel Amaraigua - Adults Only are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
DiningOnsite venue - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Amaraigua - Adults Only - Malgrat de Mar’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.