THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma - Rome
Just footsteps from Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps and offering a host of amenities, the The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma is a popular 5-star hotel in the heart of Rome. Tourists, holidaymakers, honeymooners and business travelers alike will find the The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma exceeds all expectations for a visit to the Eternal City and her resplendent charms.
Such treasures as the Coliseum, the Vatican City, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps are sure to inspire you, but take time to discover some of the capital's hidden gems and take away a wealth of happy memories. Breathe in the heady scents at the Campo dei Fiori flower market, or sip a cappuccino and watch the glamorous shoppers of Via dei Condotti swing by.
Lovers of culture, gastronomy and romance are sure to fall in love with this city hotel, whichever time of year they choose. Start the day with a tasty buffet breakfast, where fresh coffee, fruit and pastries are just some of the delights that will get your morning off to the best possible start. The 1-star Michelin hotel's gourmet restaurant All'Oro serves delicious Italian dishes. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to gastronomy, and this charming Rome hotel is ideally placed for a host of eateries, cafés and bars that will have your palate doing somersaults.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $444
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Classic Double Room
- Junior Suite (Single Use)
- Suite (Art)
- Suite (First)
- Suite, Jetted Tub
At a glance
- This hotel has 29 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed *
- Up to 6 kg
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1875
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningAll Oro - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Awards and affiliations
- THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 45 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 99 per day
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 30 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 87 per vehicle (one way)