Hotel Orongo - Hanga Roa
Designed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Rapa Nui (Easter Island) is worldwide famous for the Moai, large monolithic stone statues, also known as Easter Island heads, carved between the years 1100 and 1680.
Located in the heart of Hanga Roa, the major village on the island, Hotel Orongo is ideally situated within short walking distance from the beach and the main restaurants. As an alternative, the in-house restaurant is a good choice to taste delicious dishes of the Polynesian cuisine tradition or to have instead an international meal.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $89
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free airport pickup (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Reservations are required.
Hotel Orongo - Hanga Roa’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.