Hotel Pueblito Playa - Cartagena
Cartagena, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is right there that Hotel Pueblito Playa offers a conveniently central sea-front accommodation in Cartagena, given its proximity to Playa de Bocagrande (beach) which is only 98 feet (30 meters) away.
All of Cartagena's beaches are considered safe for swimming, and there are numerous to choose from; all are long, golden sand beaches surrounded by tourist amenities. Islas de Rosario (Rosario Islands), a group of 27 islands which make up a nationally protected park, featuring an aquarium with trained dolphins and many varieties of tropical fish and sharks, are easy to reach by boat and they make a fantastic 1 day excursion destination for those who love hiking, biking, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
If you prefer the mountains, do not miss out on the opportunity to visit the ruins of La Ciudad Perdida (The Lost City). Cartagena is a real fun paradise to many young tourists who gather in the Old Town area with its uncountable open-air bars, restaurants, and night clubs. Enjoy dancing the night away to the joyful rhythm of the rumba!
The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet in public areas and free parking. Wheelchair accessible facilities are available. Minimum check-in age is 18. Please note that only dogs and cats are permitted in the hotel (other pets are not allowed).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $29
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1992
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Pueblito Playa - Cartagena’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.