Hotel Rambla - Figueres
Searching for comfortable hotels in Figueres, Spain? Located in the town center, Hotel Rambla is lies on the main boulevard of the town, and is a good base for visiting the interesting sights and surroundings.
Birthplace of the artist Salvador Dalí, Figueres is a nice holiday destination in Catalonia, boasting a large and extravagant museum designed by Dalí himself, the Dalí Theatre-Museum, which includes a tower of the ancient town walls.
With a neoclassical façade dating back to 1860, Hotel Rambla stands out in the city, while the interiors are modern and stylish. The onsite Cybercafe offers the chance to surf the web and stay in touch with family and friends; guests with their own laptop can also benefit from the free WiFi. This hotel has an accessible path of travel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Rambla - Figueres’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking is available for an extra charge
Breakfast costs between EUR 8 and EUR 12 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.