Pouso Dos Anjos - Lisbon
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $42
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Multiple Room with private bathroom
- Family Room
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom (with Bide & Sink)
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom (Antique Tiles)
- Junior Suite
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom (with Bidet & Sink)
- Twin Room (with Shower, Bidet & Sink)
At a glance
- This hotel has 29 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 6 coffee shops/cafés
- Snack bar/deli
- Barbeque grills
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Individually furnished
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 17-cm TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Weekly housekeeping provided
DiningMarisqueira dos Anjos - This family restaurant specializes in Portuguese cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required.
Adega - Onsite delicatessen.
Pouso Dos Anjos - Lisbon’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Effective January 1, 2016, a tourism tax of EUR 1 per person, per night, will be charged and collected at the property. This tax does not apply from the 8th night of stay and children 13 and below are exempt. This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Cash deposit: EUR 20 per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per person, per stay
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 2.5
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Housekeeping is offered for an extra charge of EUR 1 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.