Mana Nui Inn - Hanga Roa
If you are looking for a comfortable accommodation in Hanga Roa, on Easter Island, Mana Nui Inn is the answer to your needs. Offering a diverse choice of accommodations on Rapa Nui (Easter Island), Mana Nui Inn is an optimal base for unforgettable holidays.
Located in Ahu Tahai, the archaeological site designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mana Nui Inn offers a unique chance to experience the authentic spirit of the island. The name itself recalls Mana, the indigenous concept of a force that resides in all living beings and inanimate objects.
Operating in accordance with principles of eco-friendliness and sustainability, Mana Nui Inn makes use of renewable energy sources and runs a reforestation program. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This property does not allow pets, but service animals are permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $500
- Classic Cabin
- Classic Apartment
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free valet parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- No alcohol served onsite
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Barbeque grills
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Mana Nui Inn - Hanga Roa’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for CLP 15000 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of CLP 5000 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.