Hotel Rey Don Felipe - Punta Arenas
Housed in a distinctive timber-framed building, the Hotel Rey Don Felipe is a modern 4-star hotel in Punta Arenas, ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Hotel Rey Don Felipe is centrally located near major attractions and business or commercial centers in Punta Arenas. The Punta Arenas ferry terminal, from where ferries for the Tierra del Fuego depart, is not far from the hotel either, making it an ideal starting point to visit this stunning South American archipelago. Kayaking, ziplining, and mountain biking are all available nearby.
A hallmark of the Hotel Rey Don Felipe is the impressive meeting and event facilities that can be used for seminars, presentations, or other business functions and private celebrations. A computer station is provided. Catering and banqueting services are available for event participants to enjoy coffee breaks or meals. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
Hotel Rey Don Felipe is also home to a fine-dining restaurant for guests to enjoy local and international cuisine in an elegant atmosphere. The hotel also features a full service spa. With its excellent location, at Hotel Rey Don Felipe you can enjoy all of the great sites, restaurants, and shopping Punta Arenas has to offer. The hotel also offers laundry service, luggage storage, and a 24-hour airport shuttle.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $136
- Superior Double Room, 1 Bedroom
- Standard Triple Room
- Double Room (Habitación doble superior)
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 45 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Area shuttle *
- Ski shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Casino shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2007
- Fireplace in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, RDF. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningNao Victoria - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
Hotel Rey Don Felipe - Punta Arenas’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Resort fee inclusions:
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for CLP 59000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of CLP 10000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
Cruise ship terminal shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service to the casino, shopping center, and ski area is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.