Atton San Isidro - Lima
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include the 24-hour fitness and spa tub. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $129
- Standard Single Room
- Junior Suite
- Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Double Room, 2 Queen Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 252 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Golfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2011
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningChabuca Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Onsite bar.
Atton San Isidro - Lima’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 129 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 90 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.