Novotel Avignon Centre - Vaucluse (department)
A 24-hour fitness center, a restaurant and free WiFi are featured at this hotel. Escape the stress of everyday life at Spa Novotel Centre, offering facials and body treatments, as well as a Turkish bath/hammam, a sauna and a spa tub. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. In addition to the on-site spa, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $125
- Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Bathtub
- Superior Room, 2 Single Beds, Bathtub
- Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- Executive Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 130 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Spa Novotel Centre has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days.
DiningNovotel Cafe - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Novotel Avignon Centre - Vaucluse (department)’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 2 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.