Hotel Edmar Santa Marta - Cristallo
Business travelers and holidaymakers alike will find everything they need under one roof for a truly comfortable and relaxing stay. Perfect for family and friends who want a mixture of sea, sun, and city life or business travelers looking for the utmost when it comes to comfort accommodation in Santa Marta, the Hotel Edmar Santa Marta is just the right fit for fun and relaxation. An outdoor swimming pool is also available. Staff is also accommodating to business travelers who want the right mix of work and play.
At the end of your day working or sightseeing, return to the Hotel Edmar Santa Marta where you can enjoy a well-deserved local dishes in the stylish restaurant or have a drink at the bar.
Excellent catering complements any business gathering, as does the range of well-equipped business rooms, featuring complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and supported by state-of-the-art business services.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $42
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 47 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Playground on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Edmar Santa Marta - Cristallo’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.