Elios Rooms - Catania
Elios Rooms is the perfect place for an unforgettable stay in Catania. It is located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes from Via Etnea, between Piazza Duomo and Piazza Stesicoro, and therefore close to the major tourist destinations.
Housed inside the Massa building, one of the oldest in the city, Elios Rooms has been renovated to provide all types of comfort and amenities for an unbeatable value. Onsite amenities include free WiFi.
The multilingual staff will be at your disposal to suggest charming places to visit, delicious wine tasting and dining venues, and appointments of fine art and culture, making your holiday full of unforgettable memories.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $36
- Triple Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Economy Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1:30 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle during limited hours *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Frette Italian sheets
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Elios Rooms - Catania’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)