Citymax Bur Dubai - Dubai
This hotel offers free self parking, gift shops/newsstands and dry cleaning/laundry. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $53
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 691 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
- Extended parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool heated
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Designated smoking areas
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningAll day Dinning - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Claypot - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Sizzling Wok - This theme restaurant serves dinner only.
Citymax Bur Dubai - Dubai’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 475.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 237.50 (from 5 to 11 years old)
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 40 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AED 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for AED 70 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.