Hostel 3 - Milan
Thanks to its vicinity to the Campus Bovisa - Politecnico, which is home to the engineering, architecture, and design faculties, and to Ospedali Galeazzi, Sacco and Niguarda Cà Granda (better known as Ospedale Maggiore), the hotel offers special rates for university students, patients, and their families headed for these hospitals.
Well served by local transport, in a few minutes it is possible to reach the Central Station and from here, by metro, Piazza Duomo, Sforzesco Castle, Fiera Milano in Rho-Pero, the Portello district with Fiera Milano City, the San Siro stadium, and the Navigli.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $18
- One Bed in a Coed Dorm Room with Shared Bathroom total capacity of the room 10 people
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quintuple Room with Shared Bathroom
- Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room with Shared Bathroom
- Single Room with Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 3 children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- Shared bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Hostel 3 - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.