Cicerone Guest House - Florence
Within walking distance of a wealth of cultural, artistic and historic attractions, the Cicerone Guest House in Florence is a great choice for an affordable holiday in Tuscany. You are only a 5-minute walk from Santa Maria Novella railway station, and close to the Duomo, Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, and Palazzo della Signoria.
Professional and warm hospitality help make this central Florence accommodation a real winner with all types of travelers. Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi available in public areas, and don't hesitate to ask the staff for help and advice throughout your stay, as you get to know this unique and breathtaking destination.
Cicerone Guest House ensures your comfort at all times, and is proud to offer convenient lodgings at rates which leave you with plenty of spare cash for those souvenirs of your visit to Florence.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $47
- Classic Double Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Family Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
Cicerone Guest House - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.