Hotel Il Gourmet - Bergamo
Il Gourmet is a charming restaurant hotel, set in a quiet area of Bergamo Alta. It is close to the historic center of the medieval town. Each guestroom is spacious and bright.
Dining at Il Gourmet is a real treat, with an ample choice of meat and fish dishes. Enjoy your meal on the panoramic terrace in warmer weather, and in the cozy dining room in winter. Other onsite amenities include complimentary wired and wireless Internet access and free parking.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
DiningIl Gourmet - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Il Gourmet - Bergamo’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply after the 10th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.