Casali - Rome
The central position in Rome, the refinement and care in choosing elements of furniture, colors and details, make this hotel an excellent value for money accommodation in Rome city center. Moreover, in accordance with the current fire prevention laws, the hotel is equipped with large corridors and fire doors.
The breakfast is served each morning in two different halls, for individuals or groups, and among the facilities offered by the Casali Hotel include a bar with TV, hot and cold drinks dispenser, free WiFi in public areas, and a smoking area. The reception staff is always on hand to provide fax service, tourist information, taxi call, and limousine service.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $37
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
Casali - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.