Escape Hua Hin - Hua Hin
- Meeting facilities
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Escape Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, body treatments and aromatherapy. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Massage/treatment rooms and spa services are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool and free babysitting. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $92
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room (Deluxe Pool Side )
- Deluxe Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 45 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free babysitting/childcare
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle within 1 km
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Year Built 2004
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 30-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Escape Spa has 7 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
The spa is open daily. Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningRed Coral - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Escape Hua Hin - Hua Hin’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- All citizens of Thailand will be charged the national value-added tax
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 6 to 12 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for THB 1200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.