Villa Pardi - Lucca (province)
Set in wonderful countryside between Lucca and the coast, not far from the Apuane mountains, and close to the old medieval town of Nozzano Castello, Villa Pardi is surrounded by gardens and has its own swimming pool.
The large rooms have original frescos, typical Tuscan furniture, and beautiful chandeliers!
There is a pleasant breakfast hall and all the wonderful rooms on the first floor offer a private bath, TV, heating, and some have views on the castle!
Close to the main Villa, the smaller Dependance or 'Casa Vacanza', also in Tuscan style, is simple but comfortable, offering apartments with kitchenettes, private bathrooms, and some with balconies.
The charms of the Villa Pardi and gardens, with the quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the surrounding countryside, will provide you with a unique and wonderful stay!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Superior Triple Room (in Villa)
- Studio, Kitchen
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Superior Double Room (in Villa)
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1750
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Villa Pardi - Lucca (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15