Hotel Villa Sigurata - Dubrovnik
History buffs and culture lovers can head to the Dubrovnik down town, inserted into UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
This Dubrovnik Guest House is walking distance of the Dubrovnik old town, the popular Stradun Street and the beach.
Further afield there are plenty of scenic towns to discover, where history, gastronomy, culture and beautiful scenery are sure to captivate you.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Standard Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Ensuite
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Single Room, Ensuite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Villa Sigurata - Dubrovnik’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: HRK 1.00 per person, per night
- Resort fee: HRK 7,7 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.