Hotel Costa Linda - Barranquilla area
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $25
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 34 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (9 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport drop off (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1995
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningLa arenosa - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Costa Linda - Barranquilla area’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Deposit: COP 200000 per night
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee