Mirihi Island Resort - Mirihi
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this resort as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Beach amenities include sun loungers and beach towels along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. Escape the stress of everyday life at Duniye Spa, offering facials and body treatments, as well as aromatherapy, couples treatment rooms and massages. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center and a private beach are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $784
- Villa, Beachside (Single)
- Villa, Beachside
- Villa, Overwater (Single)
- Villa, Overwater
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2003
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Duniye Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningDhonveli - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Muraka - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Fitness facilities
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
Mirihi Island Resort - Mirihi’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 184.80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 92.4 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 431.20
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 215.60 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 526.4 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 263.2 (from 2 to 11 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 184.80 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for USD 6 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.