Badia Fiorentina - Florence (province)
It's located on the famous street where Dante Alighieri once lived. Walking down this street you can imagine yourself in medieval times. Our B&B has been recently restored and it is on the first floor of an antique palace from the 1600's. Its interior is decorated with taste and elegance and with paintings by many local Florentine artists and by Bruno, the owner.
The Badia Fiorentina is perfect if you seek for a welcoming and familiar ambient that is also comfortable and with particular attention paid to detail.
Content provided courtesy of the property. The property is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $192
- Superior Double Room
- Classic Double Room
- Standard Apartment, Annex Building
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- Check-in time noon-4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Badia Fiorentina - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.