Mara Explorer - Masai Mara
This tentalow has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $570
- Deluxe Tent
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- Check-in time 10 AM-5 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) not allowed
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free extended parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2001
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningTalek Lounge - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Mara Explorer - Masai Mara’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via airplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: KES 5600 per person, per night
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.