Hotel Las Colinas - Arenal Volcano Region
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find a selection of items to try for breakfast. On-site recreation includes cave exploring, motor boating, beach volleyball and rowing/canoeing. Las Colinas SPA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as detox wraps, Swedish massages and deep-tissue massages. As there is also a waterslide, you can have endless hours of fun.
Leisure facilities on offer include the massage/treatment rooms and spa services. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $56
- Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tennis on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1989
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 24-cm TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Las Colinas SPA has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningLa Terraza Jardin - This family restaurant serves breakfast only.
- Tennis on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Motor boating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Hotel Las Colinas - Arenal Volcano Region’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs CRC 2500 per night
Safes in guestrooms can be used for CRC 1000 per night