Murano Suites - Santiago
If you are looking for quality self catering apartments in Santiago then look no further than the adult-only Murano Suites which are conveniently situated close to attractions, shopping, and business centers. The Murano Suites are ideal for business travelers as well as those in Chile on holiday.
Murano Suites are full of amenities and services. Guests are welcome to visit the roof-top swimming pool (seasonal) and hydromassage spa tub with panoramic views of the city as well as use the sauna and well-equipped fitness center.
There is also a game room and movie room to unwind in after a day of hard work. Guests at Murano Suites will appreciate the free on-site parking (limited spaces).
The Murano Suites are located within walking distance of the Escuela Militar Metro Station and close to restaurants, bars, cafés, shopping centers, grocery stores, and businesses.
Please note that pets and service animals are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $85
- Standard Apartment (Twin)
- Standard Apartment (Double)
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 3 PM-3:30 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
The staff of the property may not be on site, so guests who need assistance should contact them using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 25
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Golfing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size twin
- Pillowtop mattress
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
Murano Suites - Santiago’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of CLP 25.00
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.