Lungotevere Suite - Rome
This spacious Rome self-catering apartment gives you easy access to the Tiber river, the famous Trastevere and Testaccio districts, putting you in a great position and allowing you the flexibility to come and go as you please during your stay in Rome. Furthermore Trastevere railway station is just few steps away.The New Lungotevere Bistrot offers Mediterranean cuisine with quality seasonal products and daily fresh fish. Open from Monday to Saturday for Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Own production of pastries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $72
- Apartment, View (2 pax)
- Double Room Single Use
- Apartment, View (3 pax)
- Apartment for 2 people
- Double Room
- Apartment, View (4 pax)
- Standard Double Room
- Quadruple Room
- Apartment for 3 people
- Apartment for 4 people
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-10:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Monday - Friday: 10:30 PM - 7 AM
All guests must contact the property at least 24 hours in advance with their expected arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningLungotevere Bistrot - This bistro specializes in Italian cuisine. Open select days.
Lungotevere Suite - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Self parking costs EUR 15 per day
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 36 per vehicle (roundtrip)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.