Refugio Amazonas - Tambopata
Along with free buffet breakfast, this inn offers a restaurant and a free airport shuttle. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find spa services on offer.
Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $257
- Superior Single Room
- Premium Room
- Classic Single Room
- Superior Double Room
- Classic Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 32 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-2 PM
- Check-out time is 7:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Spa services on site
- Playground on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
In the room
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
All-inclusive room rates at Refugio Amazonas are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
Refugio Amazonas - Tambopata’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Destination fee: USD 13.00 per person, per stay
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.