Posada Amazonas - Tambopata
Your inn has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include the massage/treatment rooms and spa services. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $257
- Premium Double Room, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom, Garden View
- Premium Room
- Classic Single Room
- Superior Twin Room
- Classic Twin Room
- Superior Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 10 AM-2 PM
- Check-out time is 7 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
All-inclusive room rates at Posada Amazonas are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
DiningComedor - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Posada Amazonas - Tambopata’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via airport shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.