Queen Boutique Hotel - Phnom Penh
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Eden Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body wraps, as well as body treatments, aromatherapy and massages. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $54
- Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
- Executive Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 43 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Balcony or patio
- Partially open bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 21-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Eden Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningOcarina Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Restaurant 123 - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Queen Boutique Hotel - Phnom Penh’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 5 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 9 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.