Andean Wings Boutique Hotel - Cusco
The hotel restaurant provides exquisite culinary delights cooked to perfection with local ingredients, such as the very popular Lomo saltado flambé pisco, while the intimate neo-colonial style lounge bar serves a wide selection of Peruvian beverages featuring different pisco combinations.
The city of Cusco and the surrounding area boast a wide range of must-see destinations, such as the religious center of Sacsayhuaman, the spectacular Inca constructions of Pisaq, the baths and aqueducts at Pukapukara, the Tambomachay - also known as Bath of the Ñusta, and the Sacred Valley located along the Vilcanota River. Cusco also features many museums, such as the Museum of Pre-Colombian Art, the Inka Museum, and the Museum of Contemporary Art, several splendid colonial houses, beautiful churches, and breathtaking scenery.
After all your sightseeing, relax at the hotel spa where you will find body treatments and massages.
Hotel amenities include laundry facilities, a courtyard, free wireless Internet, and a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge. Pets are allowed at this hotel for a fee.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $85
- Triple Room
- Mini Suite
- Double Room Single Use
- Junior Suite
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningAndean Wings - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Andean Wings Boutique Hotel - Cusco’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Cribs/Infant beds are available for PEN 95.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 49.00 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.