The St. Regis Bangkok - Bangkok
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this hotel offers 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Escape the stress of everyday life at Elemis Spa, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps and body treatments. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
In addition to the on-site spa, a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool and babysitting. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $172
- Deluxe Single Room, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Single Room, 1 King Bed (Executive)
- John Jacobs Astor Suite, 2 Bedroom
- Deluxe Room
- St. Regis Suite
- Caroline Astor Suite
- Caroline Astor Suite, 1 King bed
- St Regis, Suite, 1 King Bed
- Metropolitan Suite
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Executive)
- Grand Deluxe Room
- Suite, 1 King Bed (Metropolitan)
- Suite, 1 King Bed (Caroline Astor)
- St. Regis Suite, 1 King Bed
- Legacy Suite, 2 Bedroom
- Deluxe Single Room, 1 King Bed (Grand)
- Grand Room, 2 Double Beds
- Suite (John Jacobs Astor)
- Grand Room, 1 King Bed
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- Suite (Legacy)
- Metropolitan Suite, 1 King Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 228 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 43 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Free valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 3 coffee shops/cafés
- Snack bar/deli
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- In-room massage available
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- IPod docking station
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Elemis Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningViu - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Jojo - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Zuma - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Decanter - This wine bar serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered.
The St. Regis Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in British cuisine and serves light fare only.
Awards and affiliations
- The St. Regis Bangkok is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
The St. Regis Bangkok - Bangkok’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for THB 1700.00 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of THB 3200.00 per vehicle (one way)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 0 and 12 costs THB 3200.00 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.