Jaci's Lodges - North-West province
This guesthouse has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $567
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (Jaci's Tree Lodge)
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (Jaci Safari Lodge)
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Arcade/game room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the guesthouse's full-service spa, Masala Spa. Services include massages.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Jaci's Lodges - North-West province’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.