Il Cherubino - Catania area
Il Cherubino is located in the center of Nicolosi, one of most famous towns on the slopes of Mount Etna. Its location makes it possible to quickly reach the sea (the Ionian coast and Taormina) with its splendid colors, as well as Etna National Park. There, you can hike across rugged terrain or take the cable car.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free train station pickup *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
Il Cherubino - Catania area’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 2 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 5 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.