Lato Azzurro - Venice
- Free continental breakfast and WiFi
- 14 guestrooms
- Near the beach
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Bike rental
- In Sant'Erasmo
- San Francisco del Deserto (2.7 mi / 4.4 km)
- Basilica di Santi Maria e Donato (0.4 mi / 0.7 km)
- Glass Museum (0.4 mi / 0.7 km)
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $55
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 50
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1970
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLato Azzurro Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
Lato Azzurro Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Lato Azzurro - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.