Esquire Motel - Bedford
Looking for Canada hotels in Halifax, Nova Scotia? Then you should certainly consider the Esquire Motel.
This motel offers a cheap but cheerful accommodation in Halifax and is perfect for Nova Scotia tourism. Centrally located and close to Halifax International Airport (20 minutes), anyone who’s hitting the road in this region can totally unwind and relax in this hotel. In the immediate surroundings there are shopping facilities and tourist attractions, as well as taxis and bus lines, which makes this a comfortable motel for exploring Halifax and Nova Scotia.
Guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor pool overlooking the Bedford Basin bay or relax in one of the spacious rooms, and take advantage of complimentary wired and wireless Internet. Don't worry about your pets: they're welcome too. Breakfast is not available at the motel but across the street guests will find a great diner. Have a good stay!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Classic Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only *
- 2 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
Esquire Motel - Bedford’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 2 percent city/local tax will be charged
Rollaway beds are available for CAD 10 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.