Hôtel Moderne - Tours
From Hôtel Moderne, guests can easily explore the lovely city of Tours and walk along avenues that follow the Loire river, or cross the ornate bridges. Many restaurants, bars, cafés, and shops can be found nearby the hotel. City attractions include the spectacular botanical gardens or Tour's Saint Gatien's Cathedral with a mix of Romanesque, Gothic, and Renaissance architecture.
The area surrounding Tours offers beautiful French countryside and long-running, renowned vineyards. Visitors to the area should make their way to some of the many majestic castles throughout the Loire Valley, such as the Château de Chenonceau, Chinon, or Chambord, among others.
Please note that the hotel does not have an elevator. Wireless Internet is provided free of charge to guests, in public areas of the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $41
- Economy Double Room (no lift 3rd floor)
- Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Economy Single Room (no lift, 3rd floor)
- Family Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
Hôtel Moderne - Tours’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 9 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.