Hôtel Azur - Herault (department)
From the budget Sète Hôtel Azur, guests can easily walk to the center of town, and the Mediterranean beaches are 10 minutes away by car. The favorite Lido beach near Sète features 12 km (7 miles) of beach access and fine white sand that is ideal for sunbathing or swimming.
During your stay in Sète, you can stroll along picturesque canals to take in the quaint French architecture, visit boutique shops, and enjoy a drink in one of the many cafes. The areas surrounding Sète are known for wine production, and visitors can tour and explore the many local wineries and vineyards close to Hôtel Azur.
The 4-story Hôtel Azur features a 24-hour reception with safe-deposit box, luggage storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, a private parking area with video surveillance (surcharge), and a lift.
Please note: Pets are not allowed at this hotel, and the entire property is smoke-free.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $58
- Economy Twin Room
- Economy Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 44 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hôtel Azur - Herault (department)’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 7-9 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.