The Pathways Hotel - Yap area
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and a free airport shuttle. On-site recreation includes scuba diving, sailing, kayaking and motor boating. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Staff are available to provide express check-in and express check-out. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $153
- Native deluxe - single occupancy
- Native deluxe - double occupancy
- Honeymoon Room, 1 King Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free area shuttle within 1 mi
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service
- Barbeque grills
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
- Year Built 1991
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningJMs Restaurant - This family restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
The Pathways Hotel - Yap area’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via required shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: USD 140 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.