The Blue Waters Hotel - Kwazulu-Natal
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Blue Waters Hotel are just a a few steps from the beach so after breakfast, catching a few sun rays is as easy as taking a 3 minute walk. Those who would like to explore the city center, can take a quick ride to the heart of this city and spend the day getting in a little shopping. And when it comes to evening entertainment, nothing beats the Suncoast Casino where you can try your hand at luck.
The Blue Waters Hotel features wireless Internet access in all public areas (surcharge), as well as a hotel restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Minimum check-in age at this hotel is 18.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $57
- Deluxe King Room – South Facing
- Standard Sea-facing Four Sleeper
- Standard North Sea-Facing 4 Sleeper(Uni)
- Deluxe King – North Sea Facing
- Deluxe Quadruple Room – Sea Facing
- Deluxe Family Room – Disability Access
- Deluxe Quadruple Room (North Sea Facing)
- Deluxe Executive Family Suite - Sea Facing
- Deluxe Family Room – North Sea Facing
- Standard Sea-facing Triple Sleeper
- Standard Sea-facing King
- Deluxe Twin Room – Sea Facing
- Deluxe King Room – Sea Facing
- Standard Executive Suite
- Standard North Sea-facing Four Sleeper
- Standard Sea-facing Twin
- Standard North Sea-facing Triple Sleeper
- Standard Street Facing King
- Standard North Sea-facing King
At a glance
- This hotel has 262 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningVersailles Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Blue Dolphin Bar - This Cocktail bar is located on the beach.
The Blue Waters Hotel - Kwazulu-Natal’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Self parking costs ZAR 50 per night
Rollaway beds are available for ZAR 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.