Osaka Garden Palace - Osaka
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Semi double room, Non Smoking (Free shuttle bus from Shin Osaka station)
- Double Room (Free shuttle from Shin Osaka station)
- Twin Room, Smoking (Free shuttle from Shin Osaka station)
- Traditional Room, Japanese Futon (Free shuttle from Shin Osaka station)
- Semi double room, Smoking (Free shuttle bus from Shin Osaka station)
- Twin Room, Non Smoking (Free shuttle from Shin Osaka station)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 290 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 14 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
DiningSeason - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hanatsuzuri - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Osaka Garden Palace - Osaka’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs JPY 1000 per night with in/out privileges
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.