Torre Dorada - Cusco
Torre Dorada Hotel is located in the clean and quiet Huancaro section of Cusco, yet remains only minutes from the bustling Plaza de Armas, the life-blood of the city. The location is superb for those looking to be close to the action, but enjoy a quiet night’s sleep and welcome respite from the never-ending activity of the downtown area. The hotel staffs provide free transportation to any destination city wide, at any time day or night, as well as airport transfers. This proved to be a notable asset to our guests.
To start your day, a buffet breakfast is offered every morning with home baked pastries fresh fruit, fresh juices, hot tea and coffee are also offered throughout the afternoon and through the evening.
The room and its bathroom are impeccably clean. A cozy lobby area located outside of the rooms on each floor provides a great place to relax and catch up with daily news.
The staff is available at any time with answers to questions about directions, sightseeing, dining and numerous other activities available in and around Cusco. For a traveler new to the area, good advice regarding tours to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley is invaluable.
With a five star level of service and security the hotel is a family owned operation run by people with passion for service and hospitality, that any needs that may arise during your stay will be met swiftly and courteously, leaving you able to thoroughly enjoy your vacation.
The hotel owner lived in many countries outside Peru for many years; she knows what is important especially when guests might have some health problems (altitude sickness, etc).
Please note: No pets are allowed, including service animals.
The Torre Dorada does not have an elevator.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $53
- Double Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 11 AM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 9 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free train station pickup *
- Free self parking
- Free shopping center shuttle
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Torre Dorada - Cusco’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.