Casa India Catalina - Cartagena
If you are looking for a hotel in Cartagena for your Colombian vacation, then Casa India Catalina is the perfect alternative! This great accommodation in Cartagena de Indias, on the northern coast of Colombia, is conveniently located within minutes of local historic attractions, shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes, making it ideal for any kind of stay, be it for work or leisure.
Casa India Catalina is a beautiful accommodation that dates back to the Republican era and has been renovated and restored to preserve its original beauty and style. It is located on the historic street Calle del Coliseo, which was once named Neustra Señora de Belén. This is where Cartagena's first cathedral and hospital, San Juan de Dios, were built, and where the renowned Rafael Núñez (Colombian President in the 1800's) was born and raised.
During your stay at the Casa India Catalina, enjoy a relaxing afternoon on the hammock by the pool in a lovely courtyard setting. If you are travelling for business you can take advantage of the hotel's business center.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $80
- Superior Double Room
- Junior Double Room
- Standard Double Room
- Triple Room, Non Smoking (Not Available)
- Single Room (Not Available)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Casa India Catalina - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for COP 72340 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for COP 54260 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.