Allure Bonbon by Karisma Hotels & Resorts - Cartagena
Perfect for business and leisure travelers, the Arsenal Hotel is an excellent 3.5-star hotel in Colombia. It is located in Cartagena de Indias, in the Zona Rosa. It is just a few short steps to the Getsemani District, the Old City, the discos, and other area attractions. If you are on business, you will love how conveniently located it is to the convention center where many meetings and forums are held. The hotel is also close to many local bars, cafés, and restaurants.
The city has a sordid but fascinating history. There is a great deal of historic infrastructure built by the Spanish when they arrived. This includes the Cartagena Walls. Other tourist attractions include the India Catalina, the Steps of La Popa Mount, the Cartagena Gold Museum, the Palace of the Inquisition, and Las Bovedas. There is a beautiful beach in the area, the Playa Blanca, which is located on the island of Barú.
After a long day of sightseeing, lying out at the beach or doing business, the Arsenal Hotel is a comfortable place to return to. Guests can enjoy a relaxing evening doing what pleases them. A continental breakfast is served daily. Added comforts include room service, complimentary wireless Internet, and a laundry service. The hotel offers a roundtrip airport shuttle for an additional charge. Please note, no parking is available on site and pets and service animals are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $101
- Deluxe Double Room
- Deluxe Triple Room
- Double Room (Special Offer)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Allure Bonbon by Karisma Hotels & Resorts - Cartagena’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.